Two out of four of my kids are not vegetable eaters at all. However, they tried this Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Bread and all four of them loved it!
You can hardly tell by sight or taste that there is zucchini in it, so it’s a sweet, chocolatey way to get some vegetables into those picky eaters.
Beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla together.
Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
Slowly beat the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
Stir in the zucchini.
And you’ll have a delicious loaf of Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Bread!
Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Bread
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Slowly beat the dry mixture into the wet mixture, until well blended.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini.
- Pour into two 8×4 in loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, then remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and enjoy!