Macaroni and Cheese!
Who doesn’t love it?
If I let my kids, they would eat it every day. They have really enjoyed being a part of the Back to Nature Mac & Cheese Taste Test Challenge. We’ve had macaroni twice this week and they still aren’t sick of it.
I can’t complain. I love making macaroni for them because it’s quick and easy and I know they will eat it all.
Back to Nature Taste Test Challenge
We were sent four boxes of different macaroni to taste test:
- Back to Nature Organic Shells and Cheddar
- Leading Competitor’s brand of Organic Shells
- Back to Nature Crazy Bugs Macaroni
- Leading Competitor’s brand of Shape Pasta
Here is what they all looked like when cooked:
And our favorites in order from least to most:
4. Leading Competitor’s brand of Shape Pasta – This was very tasteless. No one wanted to eat it, and having six people in the house, someone had to. This is where the two-year-old comes in. She didn’t even eat it all.
3. Back to Nature Organic Shells and Cheddar – Only myself and one of my children liked this kind. It had a nice white cheddar flavor, but it was gritty. Which is why I think most of my family didn’t enjoy it.
2. Leading Competitor’s brand of Organic Shells – Four out of six of my family chose this over the Back to Nature Organic Shells because of the grittiness of the Back to Nature.
1. Our favorite hands down was the Back to Nature Crazy Bugs Macaroni and Cheese! It was deliciously creamy and cheesy and everyone chose it over the leading competitor’s brand.
Back to Nature wants you to be able to try them out for yourself! Right now you can get a coupon for one (1) Back to Nature dinner for 75 cents off! There is a limited amount of coupons, so hurry and get yours!